Vessel cleaning made easy.
The new patented steam cleaning method from Gloss Technologies that is build inside the DVC-24 allows quick and easy dissolution tester vessel cleaning. Since the vessels can remain inside the dissolution testers, risks of accidents such as glass breakage or contamination due to spilling are completely avoided. With a short start-up time of less than seven minutes and vessel cleaning within 20 seconds, the DVC-24 greatly speeds up the remachining process of dissolution testers. Thanks to its light-weight and mobile design, the DVC-24 can be used in every laboratory and with all dissolution testers, regardless of the equipment manufacturer.
To guarantee reliable cleaning results, it is possible to qualify the cleaning method, complete with reference tablets and qualification documents.
Patented steam cleaning method
Symmetrically sprayed steam with its high solving properties is non-toxic and shows no significant carry-over effects (as shown in the diagram on the right). The quick availability of steam makes it the perfect cleaning agent, without the risk to damage the vessels.
Versatile & individually adaptable
The DVC-24 offers three different cleaning programs for different levels of contamination and vessel volumes. The device is suitable for vessels made out of glass or plastic with 500 ml*, 1 liter or 2 liters*. Granules, pellets or tablet fragments with a diameter of up to 3 mm can be easily soaked up. For dissolution media with surfactants such as sodium lauryl sulfate, we recommend adding an anti- foaming agent, e.g. the specially developed DVC-24 anti-foaming solution*.
Automatic cleaning steps
Quick and easy cleaning in just a few steps.
- Complete removal of dissolution media from the vessel via vacuum.
- Vessel cleaning by spraying steam symmetrically against the inner vessel wall.
- Additional vacuum is generated for removing steam and drying the vessels.
- What remains is a completely clean dissolution vessel.
3 different cleaning programs
- Volume: 900 ml
- Duration: Standard (20 seconds / Vessel)
- Suitable for: Cleaning of vessels with standard dissolution applications
Large volume program.
- Volume: 1000 ml
- Duration: Longer program runtime, more intensive cleaning power
- Suitable for: Cleaning of persistent contaminations
Small volume program.
- Volume: 500 ml
- Duration: Shorter program runtime, less intensive cleaning power
- Suitable for: Cleaning of easily removable contaminations