ZT 320 Disintegration Testers
ZT 320 disintegration testers come with one, two, three or four individually driven test stations. Each test test-station is controlled by its own keypad to guarantee ease of use. After programming the required test-run time the basket rack assembly with its loaded samples is automatically lowered into the media. On completion of the pre-set run-time or when the stop button is pressed the basket rack is raised from the media to avoid the samples continuing to disintegrate.
These disintegration testers have their temperature displayed on LED screens and it is measured by the standard external temperature sensor located inside the water bath or the test media. The optional type B basket rack assembly with 3 larger test-tubes can be fitted to all ZT 220/320 disintegration testers.
This disintegration tester comes with an external water bath/ media temperature probe. All recorded test-run parameters can be hard copied via the optional USB printer interface, the actual disintegration time is added manually.
ZT 320 Disintegration Testers – Accessories
Fully USP compliant “Quick-Clean” basket racks and baskets, type B with 3 larger test tubes are also available. Commonly required validation handbooks and tools are available as well as ERWEKA PQ tablets with specified disintegration time.
Disintegration Tester Specifications
- Technical details:
- Up to 100 samples per test
- 1 to 4 test racks
- 30 ± 1 strokes/min.
- 55 ± 2 mm stroke height
- LED display/s to show remaining run-time and actual bath temperature.
- Integrated flow-through heating system (accuracy ± 0.2°C)
- Temperature range 30-50 °C
ZT 320 Disintegration Testers – Options
- Baskets type A (6 glass tubes) or type B (3 larger glass tubes)
- Media pre-heat and disintegration rack storage container located in the water-bath (ZT 321 and 323 only)
- Quick-Clean-Basket (100% USP/EP/JP compliant) for fast cleaning of the test stations. No tools required for disassembly and assembly.
- Basket with 3 test-stations with an inner diameter of 30 mm, acc. Pharm.Eur., Type “B”
- Water stabiliser with colour indicator
- USB printer interface for selected printers