The ERWEKA Lite range of dissolution testers deliver the proven ERWEKA quality in a comprehensive, economical package suited to small budgets or labs requiring simple dissolution testing with USP 1, 2(included), 5 and 6.
The DT 126 light is equipped with 6 test stations and a fixed drive head (high-head), allowing easy access to each of the 1000 ml vessels for manual sampling. The DT 128 light is delivered with 8 test stations accordingly. The delivered package also includes centering rings, low evaporation covers, paddles and shafts as well as a distance ball for correct height adjustment of the paddles. All managed in a light and compact design.
The unique water bath of moulded PET is equipped with the time-proven ERWEKA water outlet for easy cleaning. The external flow through heater reduces the influence of external vibrations and ensures a constant temperature.
All these features ensure that the ERWEKA DT 126 and 128 Lite dissolution testers are the perfect entry-level devices for the world of dissolution testing.
Download the Product here: Specsheet-DT-126-light-EN_v2.pdf
- 100% USP/EP/JP compliant
- High-head mode for easy access to the vessels and manual sampling
- Shafts with paddles for USP Method 2 Paddles
- Easy cleaning of the water bath and the set-up area
- External flow through heater reduces influence of external vibrations and ensures constant temperature
- Simple control using symbol keypad with LED display for temperature, RPM and runtime
DT 126/128 Lite Dissolution Tester Specifications
- USP methods 1 (Basket), 2 (Paddle), 5 (Paddle over Disk) and 6 (Rotation Cylinder) with 6, 8 or 12 test stations – USP method 2 included
- 100 % USP / EP / JP compliant
- Fulfills all specifications in accordance with FDA “Mechanical Calibration”
- USB-A printer interface (for selected printers)
- USB-B interface for firmware updates
- RS 232 interface for heater control
- External PT 100 temperature sensor
- External high power heater; heating range: 20-50°C, even distribution of temperature
- Rotational speed 20 – 220 rpm ±1 rpm
- One piece PET moulded waterbath for up to 6 (DT 126 light) or 8 (DT 128 light) vessel
- Dimensions (DT 126): 510 (width) / 450 mm (depth) / 660 mm (height) / 34 kg (weight)
- Dimensions (DT 128): 642 (width) / 482 mm (depth) / 680 mm (height) / 38 kg (weight)