DT 820 Dissolution Testers
ERWEKA DT 820 dissolution testers offer advanced intelligence capabilities and features for stand-alone operation or, for control of a complete dissolution Offline sampling system. It allows storage of up to 60 product test parameters.
The DT 820 series can be equipped with 6, 7 or 8 test stations and be used in standard High-Head or Low-Head mode. It offers an OQ traffic light to show USP/EP compliance as well as an external temperature sensor for checking the water bath.
The water bath is designed for easy access and cleaning and is made of non-leaking PET.
exchangeable stirrer methods
All DT 820 dissolution testers are fitted with the ‘UniShaft’ system for stainless steel or fluoropolymer coated stirring elements for methods 1, 2 and 5. One single stirring shaft is screwed to either paddle (PEEK), basket holder or rotating cylinder. Due to the special design height adjustment is not required.
The shafts in combination with two different stirring shaft lengths allows the DT 820 to operate in either conventional High-Head, or low evaporation Low-Head mode.
The ERWEKA DT 820 offers various features that play in hand with other ERWEKA products. It is suitable as high-end, stand-alone dissolution tester but also offers the connectivity for a whole array of dissolution systems, complete with automated sample collection and UV-measurement.
It’s flexibility is unmatched and it’s Online system is controlled by the Disso.NET software, a PC software solution for our dissolution testers.
- Technical details:
- OQ Traffic Light for display of the USP/ EP compliance of the unit
- Hours of operation counter
- Automatic height adjustment
- Automatic vessel centring
- Standard tablet drop magazine for 8 samples
- Evaporation less than 1% during 24h (37.0°C, 50rpm, 1000ml).
- pH change routines, menu guided optic and acoustic reminder for manual sampling (count-down)
- Manual head lifting with gas strut support
- One-piece moulded PET water bath with outlet valve
- PT 100 external temperature sensor for water bath- or media temperature display included
- Heating range: 30-50° C (+/- 0.2° C), cooling optional
- Pre-heat function
- Wobble less than 0.2 mm at delivery (paddles)
- Corrosion-free plate for holding the vessels
- Programme menu for storage of the monographs of up to 60 products
- Automatic self-check of the temperature in the bath/vessels before testing starts
- Alpha-numeric touch sensitive keypad with illuminated full-graphic 5.7” dot-matrix display
- USB printer interface for documentation of the test run parameters (time, date, rpm, temperatures etc.) by a standard printer
Flexible & versatile dissolution testers
DT 820 series options
- Automated tablet drop magazine with control of temperature tolerance (USP) before drop
- USP compliant sampling station with automatic height adjustment of the USP sampling points
- Illumination (white LEDs) of water bath for better visibility of the samples
- External cooling device with autonomous operation
- Upgrade to work as a Offline dissolution system
- Video monitoring/recording
- Paddles, baskets and discs for paddle-over-disk, rotating cylinder, enhancer cell, intrinsic dissolution, felodipine baskets, suppository baskets and extraction cells
- Dissolution qualification tool kit
- IQ/OQ/PV documents with all dissolution testers
- IQ/OQ/PV servicing
- Maintenance service