The ERWEKA Lite range of dissolution testers deliver the proven ERWEKA quality in a comprehensive, economical package suited to small budgets or labs requiring simple dissolution testing with USP 1, 2(included), 5 and 6.
The DT 1212 Lite is equipped with 12 test stations and a fixed drive head (high-head), allowing easy access to each of the 1000 ml vessels for manual sampling. The delivered package also includes vessel centering rings, low evaporation covers, vessels, USP 2 paddles and shafts as well as a distance ball for correct height adjustment of the paddles. All managed in a light and compact design.
The unique water bath of moulded PET is equipped with the time-proven ERWEKA water outlet for easy cleaning. The external flow through heater reduces the influence of external vibrations and ensures a constant temperature.
All these features make sure that the ERWEKA DT 1212 Lite dissolution testers are the perfect entry-level devices for the world of dissolution testing.
- 100% USP/EP/JP compliant
- High-head mode for easy access to the vessels and manual sampling
- Shafts with paddles for USP Method 2 Paddles
- Easy cleaning of the water bath and the set-up area
- External flow through heater reduces influence of external vibrations and ensures constant temperature
- Simple control using symbol keypad with LED display for temperature, RPM and runtime
DT 1212 Lite Dissolution Tester Specifications
- USP methods 1 (Basket), 2 (Paddle), 5 (Paddle over Disk) and 6 (Rotation Cylinder) with 6, 8 or 12 test stations – USP method 2 included
- 100 % USP / EP / JP compliant
- Fulfils all specifications in accordance with FDA “Mechanical Calibration”
- USB-A printer interface (for selected printers)
- USB-B interface for firmware updates
- RS 232 interface for heater control
- External PT 100 temperature sensor
- External high power heater; heating range: 20-50°C, even distribution of temperature
- Rotational speed 20 – 220 rpm ±1 rpm
- One piece PET moulded water bath
- Dimensions (width / depth / height): 932 mm / 444 mm / 656 mm
- Weight: 60 kg