TBH 125 Tablet Hardness Tester Overview
The TBH 125 is ERWEKA’s range of basic dual-mode (“Constant Speed” and “Constant Force”) tablet hardness testers, offering accuracy, robust design and basic functions. The TBH 125 is operated via a symbol keypad which allows entering the number of samples required for testing.
Results of sample hardness as well as sample diameter and thickness (both optional) are shown on the two bright LED displays and can be printed (incl. date/time) by the standard USB printer interface. The calibration is menu-guided and includes a calibration print-out (3 point calibration, either statically by weight stones or dynamically by AutoCal 2.0) with date and time of performance as well as unit serial number.
The integrated menu allows setting the measurement mode incl. breaking speed-/force increase rate, time/date, sensitivity of the hardness measurement and a break between the tests to remove dust and debris.
TBH 125 Tablet Hardness Testers – Specifications:
- Measuring range 10 – 300 Newton
- Tests samples up to 28 mm diameter
- 2 x 4-digit 16-segment LE display with function keys
- Electronic load cell
- Measuring units in Newton, Strong Cobb and Kilopond
- USB-A printer interface for documentation of time, date, results and statistics with specified printers
- USB-B interface for firmware updating
- 100% USP/EP/JP compliant
TBH 125 Tablet Hardness Testers – Options
- Diameter measurement up to 28 mm diameter accuracy ± 0.05 mm
- Thickness measurement from 0.10 – 28 mm accuracy ± 0.05 mm
- Extended measuring range 10 – 500 N, accuracy ± 1N
- Martel MCP 7870 mobile printer for printing results, statistics and calibration protocol
- Collection container with splash guard
- AutoCal 2.0 System, automated tool for calibrating tablet hardness testers without weights