With state-of-the-art embedded PC technology, the DT 950 is the first of its kind. The 7″ touch display with a modern user interface focuses the user on the most important task dissolution testers have to fulfil – 100% USP/EP/JP compliant dissolution testing, without errors. For this purpose, ERWEKA designed TestAssist – an intelligent helper that guides the user step by step through the configuration of the dissolution test, provides assistance and makes sure that only compliant parameters are entered.
In addition to the modern user interface, the DT 950 is completely future-proof. With the ERWEKA “Upgrade your DT“ programme, it can be easily upgraded at a later date – e.g. from 6 up to 8 test stations, with an automatic tablet drop, or an automatic sampling station if the DT 950 is to be upgraded to a full dissolution system at a later date. A switch form low-head to high-head mode is also easily possible. Thanks to the advanced embedded system, updates to the software functions for the touch display can also be added in the future.
The DT 950 dissolution testers are 100% USP/EP compliant.
DIGITAL EMBEDDED TECHNOLOGY
The digital embedded PC technology offers all the advantages and unlimited possibilities of modern software programming, making the DT 950 more future-proof than ever. In the first step, this means simple network printing and a modern user interface…but in the future, the DT 950 Series will be expanded with additional functions, enabling it to constantly adapt to the user‘s requirements and future industry 4.0 developments.
MODERN USER INTERFACE WITH TESTASSIST
- TestAssist – the intelligent guide for dissolution testing
- DirectHelp – help directly on the screen with the tap of a button
- Multilanguage operation in English, French, Spanish, Russian, Chinese and German
UPGRADE YOUR DT
The newly developed hardware of the DT 950 Series enables step by step upgradeability from a manual dissolution tester to a semi-automatic Online-, Offline- or On-/Offline system.
- Upgrade up to 8 test stations
- Optional, automatic tablet drop
- ASS-9 automatic sampling station
The DT 950 can print to LAN network or USB printers
The technology platform of the DT 950 allows convenient use of network printers from many different manufacturers. Thanks to a practical printer setup, the LAN-connected DT 950 finds all printers in the network. Then all that remains is to select the right driver from a list and the DT 950 prints via the selected printer without any problems.
The DT 950 can currently print on network and USB printers from Hewlett-Packard, Kyocera and OKI. The DT 950 also supports USB printers from Brother. More printers coming soon.
The DT 950 Series Touch Interface
The touch interface of the DT 950 focuses the user on the most important task to be done with the DT 950: dissolution testing. The central part is the TestAssist, an intelligent assistant with real-time feasibility checks that provides support and guarantees the conformity of the entered parameters according to USP/EP/JP. Dissolution testing thus becomes simple and safe.
But ERWEKA didn‘t stop at TestAssist – all other functions, such as the control panel, the qualification menu or the service menu, are also designed to connect user and hardware as quickly as possible
TestAssist – dissolution testing easier than ever!
TestAssist is a comprehensive, yet simple wizard for the quick execution of dissolution tests. The user is guided step by step through the parameterisation, whereby incorrect entries are prevented by TestAssist. As soon as the dissolution test is running, the test screen displays all the important status information about the test at any time.
Thanks to the large status animation, you can check from anywhere in the lab at a glance whether the test is running within the tolerances: green – all ok, or red – error.
Unlimited upgradeability – at any time
The DT 950 can be upgraded even after the initial purchase – even from 6 to 7 or 8 test stations, with an automatic tablet drop or an automatic sampling station. The high degree of modularity means that, for example, a 6-station stand-alone DT 956 can be transformed into the heart of a complete dissolution HPLC On-/Offl ine system with 8 test stations and Disso.NET 4 software within a very short time. This means that the DT 950 remains flexible throughout its entire instrument lifecycle – because who knows now what challenges we will be facing in a few years?
• OQ traffic light system displays the qualification status of the unit
• Automatic vessel centering
• Standard tablet drop magazine for 8 samples
• Evaporation less than 1 % during 24 h (37° C, 50 rpm, 1000 ml)
• Manual lifter with gas-strut support
• One-piece moulded PET water bath with outlet valve
• External PT 100 temperature sensor for reviewing the water bath and media temperature
• Heating range: 30-50° C (+/- 0.2° C), cooling optional
• Wobble less than 0.2 mm at delivery (paddles)
• Automatic self-check of the water bath/vessel temperature before test run
• Large 7“ touch display, the gateway to our embedded technology.
• USB printer interface for documentation of the test run parameters and results (time, date, rpm, temperatures)
• Illumination (white LEDs) of the water bath for better visibility of the samples
• External cooling device with autonomous operation
• Upgrade to work as an offline dissolution system with Disso.NET, available Q2/2021
• Video monitoring/recording with Disso.NET, available Q2/2021
• Paddles, baskets, discs for paddle-over-disc, rotating cylinder, enhancer cell, intrinsic dissolution, felodipine baskets, suppository baskets and extraction cell
• Dissolution qualification tool kit
• IQ/OQ/PV documents
• IQ/OQ/PV service
• Maintenance service