The single punch eccentric tablet press EP-1 can manufacture tablets and odd shaped products with a diameter of up to 20mm. It operates automatically i.e. the tablets are filled, pressed and ejected continously. The compression force of up to 3 tons and the filling depth of up to 15mm are easily adjusted.
One advantage is its small footprint of 425 x 386 mm (length x width) and a height of 640 mm so it can easly sit on a desktop or workbench. The maximum throughput is 4.000 tablets per hour, so it is ideal for development of tablets and small batch production. All components are either covered with hard chrome, or made of stainless steel AISI 316 or acrylic glass for the front door.
The EP-1 is compliant to GMP and safety regulations.
- Press speed infinitely variable
- Max. tablet diameter 20mm
- Max. filling depth 17mm
- Max. compression force 3t
- Max. tablet output 4000 tablets/hour
- Net weight 135kg
- Dimensions press 425/385/640 mm L/W/H
- Dimensions with attachment parts 550/400/800 mm L/W/H
- Power supply 230V/50-60Hz
- Electrical load 2.2 kVA
- Measurement and display of compression force
- Data transfer option
- Data log-in Software
- Standard data export via RS232 interface
- Support table in stainless steel
- Single punch and die set, 4.0 mm to 20.0 mm diameter, Type STR 1, for round tablets
- Single punch and die set, 4.0 mm to 20.0 mm diameter, Type STS 1, for shaped tablets
- Development of STR 1 or STS 1
- Transformer for EP-1 (from 110V to 230V)