Compact Disintegration Testers
The new ERWEKA ZT 121 and 122 Light disintegration testers are the perfect entry-level disintegration testing machines, with a single or double basket motor driven USP/EP/JP compliant test station. This compact disintegration tester is equipped with an integrated flow-through heater and a moulded one-piece PET water bath (no leaking / breaking, easy to clean) and cover.
The ZT Light is easily operated via a built-in membrane keypad. Defined test run parameters such as run time and water bath temperature are entered with symbol keys and the actual values are then shown on large, bright LED displays. The run-time counter automatically starts as soon as the basket rack assembly is lowered into the test media.
Disintegration Tester Specifications
- 1 or 2 test stations
- 30 ± 1 strokes/min.
- 55 ± 2 mm stroke height
- Function keys and 2x LED display for entering nominal bath temperature and required run-time
- Starts/stops to counting run-time automatically when basket rack is lowered
- Integrated flow-through heating system (accuracy ± 0.2 °C)
- Temperature range 30 - 50 °C
- Run time up to 9 h, 59 min, 59 s ± 1 s
- Manual lift-in and -out of the baskets
Options for ZT 121 Disintegration Testers
- External electronic temperature sensor PT 100
- Basket rack assambly type A (6 test tubes) or type B (3 test tubes) 100 % USP compliant
- Quick-Clean-Basket for fast cleaning
- Water stabiliser with colour indicator
- Immersion thermometer certified
- Qualification documents IQ/OQ/PV
- ERWEKA IQ/OQ/PV service at customer site
- Maintenance and servicing