ZT 730 Disintegration Testers – Overview
The ERWEKA ZT 730 range of disintegration testers with cable-free AirBaskets automatically determine the disintegration time of samples by using a unique system of magnets and sensors. The ZT 730 disintegration tester is available with one (ZT 731) or two (ZT 732) individually driven test stations and is equipped with an integrated flow-through heater.
Its newly designed, cable-free AirBasket makes disintegration testing with automatic determination of the disintegration time as easy and fast as possible. The electronic compartment is sealed, making it dishwasher proof. It‘s sensors are also highly durable and enable the AirBasket to be used in acidic media. AirBasket is available as type A basket with 6 test tubes for standard tablets, or type B basket with 3 test tubes for bigger tablets (according to USP/EP standards).
The reliable waterbath technology utilizes the thermal intertia of water to create a steady temperature for testing according to USP/EP standards. Its temperature sensor PT 100 allows constant control of the water bath temperature. The ZT 730 series is controlled through an intuitive 7″ touch-screen and is capable of storing and retrieving up to 200 products/methods with results and parameters.
With the intuitive touch interface, the ZT 730 with AirBasket can be used quickly and efficiently. It offers memory for products and results, has user mangement and stores test results.
It also shows the disintegration time of each single test position once the sensor detects the full disintegration of the tablet.
One or two test stations with AirBasket – The ZT 730 can be configured with either one or two test stations with AirBasket. The cable-free AirBasket can be equipped within seconds and is available in either Type A or Type B.
- ZT 731 with 1 test station
- ZT 732 with 2 test stations
- AirBaskets Type A and Type B available
Disintegration Tester Technical Specifications
- 1 (ZT 731) or 2 (ZT 732) test stations
- 7″ touch display
- 4 GB memory for 100 products/methods and approx. 1 million test results
- 30 ± 1 strokes/min.
- 55 ± 2 mm stroke height
- AirBasket type A (6 test tubes) or AirBasket type B (3 test tubes)
- Integrated flow-through heating system)
- External PT 100 temperature sensor
Disintegration Tester Options
- AirBasket type A (6 test tubes) & type B (3 test tubes)
- Additional vessel for pre-heating (ZT 731 only)
- Disc remover for removal of type A discs from the basket
- Mesh 40 sieves for AirBasket type A & B
- IQ/OQ/PV documents
- IQ/OQ/PV validation service